Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Identification data of the owner
These general terms and conditions of sale comprehensively regulate all sales transactions that may be offered, lent or carried out from the online store located on the website www.landofnature.com, which is owned by Land of Nature, S.L. (hereinafter Land of Nature), with Tax Identification Number or Code nº ESB05422639, registered office at Calle Letonia, Nave 16, P.I. San Pedro de Alcántara, 29670, Marbella, Málaga, Spain and registered in Sheet MA-160875 Volume 6033 Folio 69.
These terms and conditions may be modified by Land of Nature at any time, being the user informed of the existence of any new version of these that contains changes that are substantial.
2. The user
By accessing, navigating, and using the Website, the user accepts all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the condition of user, so they accept, from the beginning of the navigation through the Website, all the Conditions established herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be.
The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
· Make use of this Website only to make inquiries and legally valid purchases or acquisitions.
· Do not make any false or fraudulent purchases.
· Provide truthful and lawful contact details, e.g. e-mail address, postal address and/or other data.
The User declares to be over 18 years of age and to have legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website.
The Website is mainly aimed at Users residing in Spain. Land of Nature does not warrant that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part.
3. Applicability of the general conditions
These conditions apply to all quotations, offers, activities, agreements and deliveries of products by or on behalf of Land of Nature.Deviation from these conditions is only possible if the parties have explicitly agreed to it in writing.
These conditions will regulate the use of the websitewww.landofnature.comthat Land of Nature makes available to its users and customers.The purchase inwww.landofnature.comit can be done from Spain, covering the entire Spanish territory.The products that Land of Nature sells through its website are, mainly: Soaps and Cosmetics.
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, all of them legal provisions of obligatory application.
Land of Nature may modify them without prior notice, so that it recommends a periodic consultation of them, even more so when you are preparing to make effective use of its online store located on the webwww.landofnature.com. However, Land of Nature always undertakes to have them updated, to publish the latest version and to allow their access and printing at any time.
5. Conditions of access and purchase
Access to the Land of Nature Portal is free and attributes to the person who makes it the condition of User, regardless of the subsequent use of the services offered.
The purchase will be allowed without the need for prior registration, and in any case must complete the form, in order to identify the buyer and the delivery address.
The acquisition of the products inwww.landofnature.comit can only be done by users over eighteen (18) years of age, who must follow the steps and instructions that will accompany the entire purchase process, consistent, by way of example only:
(i) Completion of the registration form or the identification form of previously registered users;
(ii) Display on the screen of the order summary, delivery conditions and shipping costs, if any;
(iii) Acceptance of purchase conditions, which implies the reading, understanding and irrevocable acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, as well as, where appropriate, of the existing Particular Conditions and
(iv) immediate receipt of summary email in the account used in the registration or – failing that – in the shortest possible time and always before the following twenty-four hours.
It is not allowed to purchase products inwww.landofnature.comfor subsequent distribution or resale, either in public establishments or carried out in the domestic sphere.Land of Nature will regulate and authorize the necessary permits if at any time it consents, so it would reliably notify said authorization to the authorized agent.
All orders will be considered purchase offers subject to these terms and conditions. Land of Nature reserves the right to accept them if the requirements set forth in them are not met.
Once an order has been placed, the system automatically generates proof of receipt of the order. However, this confirmation does not imply the automatic acceptance of the order, since Land of Nature reserves the right to collect additional information, related to identity and address to guarantee both a correct shipment of the order, and to ensure the absence of fraud related to transactions.
Orders can be placed 365 days a year, at any time, except at times when the service is suspended due to maintenance or other commercial and / or force majeure circumstances.
Any order is subject to product availability. In the event that it is not possible to deliver an order due to supply problems or not having enough stock, the user will have the option to wait until the product is available or cancel the order.
Delivery shall be deemed to have taken place at the time when the user or a third party indicated by him acquires material possession of the products.
The delivery time for the order will vary according to the selected shipping method and will be indicated on the website once the order confirmation is obtained, in any case it will not exceed 30 days from the date of the order confirmation.In case the delivery date cannot be met, we will inform the user of this circumstance and will be offered the option to proceed with the purchase by setting a new delivery date or the possibility of canceling the order obtaining a full refund of the price paid.
If the recipient is absent at the time of delivery, a notice will be left so that he can pick up the shipment at the place and within the deadlines indicated.After the deadline without the collection taking place, the shipment will be returned to Land of Nature.
8. Price and payment
It is understood that the price of each product is the one that will appear on the website at the time of placing each order.The user must pay the marked price, including the applicable taxes, along with the shipping costs, which will be added to the final price to be paid.
Prices may be modified by Land of Nature at any time and without prior notice without affecting orders already confirmed.However, even confirmed Land of Nature will not be obliged to take orders when the price is incorrect, especially when the error is manifest and easily recognizable.
The accepted means of payment are:
Payment by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Payment by credit or debit card.We reserve the right NOT to accept certain payments with certain credit cards.
Land of Nature reserves the right to change the payment methods, being able to create new ones or eliminate any of the existing ones, without the user / client ofwww.landofnature.comyou can make claims for this reason.However, if the change in the payment method affects an order already placed, fromwww.landofnature.comwe would contact the customer to inform him of this change, offering him the option to cancel the order if he deems it convenient.
Payment by credit / debit card: The charge is made online, that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution and once it has been verified that the data communicated are correct.With the aim of giving maximum security to the payment systemwww.landofnature.comuses secure payment systems from leading financial institutions in e-commerce.In this sense, confidential data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding financial institution.The SSL encryption system that is used gives total security to the transmission of data over the network.Customer data enjoys complete confidentiality and protection.Credit card data is not recorded in any database of ours.They are only used in the virtual POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of the land of Nature financial institution, through its Secure Payment Gateway.Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing entity of the same, but if said entity does not authorize the payment, Land of Nature is not responsible for any delay or non-delivery and will not be able to formalize any Contract with the client.Land of Nature reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the customer and take the measures it deems appropriate (including the cancellation of the order) so that the purchased goods are delivered in accordance with the data contained in the order.
Payments with PayPal are made directly on the PayPal website, following the conditions of use established by PayPal.In the event of not paying for the order within one hour, Land of Nature will cancel the order.
Payments by Bank Transfer are made directly through the Legal Banking Institutions upon receipt of the budget or ProForma Invoice provided by Land of Nature to the Client.In the event of not paying the order within the period established in the purchase order or ProForma invoice, Land of Nature will cancel the order.
9. Right of withdrawal
The User has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded throughwww.landofnature.comwithin 14 calendar days without justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day on which the User or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, has acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify Land of Nature of his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). The User may use the model withdrawal form included at the end of these conditions, although its use is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by the User of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
In case of withdrawal, Land of Nature will refund all payments received from the User, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional expenses resulting from the Choice by the User of a delivery method other than the least expensive ordinary delivery modality offered) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the User informs Land of Nature of his decision to withdraw from the contract.Land of Nature will proceed to make such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly provided otherwise; in any case, the User will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.Land of Nature may withhold the refund until it has received the goods, or until the User has presented proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first.
The User must return or deliver the goods directly to Land of Nature, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he communicates his decision to withdraw from the contract at the Land of Nature address indicated at the beginning of these Conditions.The deadline will be considered fulfilled if the User makes the return of the goods before the end of said period.The User must assume the direct cost of returning the goods.
The User will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
It is specified herein that any Products not sealed after delivery or that may be returned for health reasons or health protection purposes, will not be susceptible of withdrawal (including, without limitation, any Beauty Care Products if their lid or closure is removed).
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts relating to:
· The supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Land of Nature cannot control
· The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
· The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
· The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
· The supply of goods which, after delivery and taking into account their nature, have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
· The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of concluding the contract of sale and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the Land of Nature cannot control.
· Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested Land of Nature to visit them to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations.
· The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed software that has been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
· The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
· The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that consequently they lose their right of withdrawal.
In accordance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Land of Nature offers on all its products a guarantee of two (2) years from their delivery and we will proceed, as appropriate, to the repair, replacement, price reduction or refund of the amount of the product.If you have to make a warranty claim, please contact us through the means of contact provided above.
This warranty does not cover possible breakage or wear caused by use.The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
11. Customer Service
Land of Nature has a customer service so that the User can manage their claims, doubts, or can request guarantees and execute the right of withdrawal.
The User can direct their complaints, claims or requests for information to the Land of Nature Customer Service, using any of the following channels:
- By sending an email to email@example.com
- Calling +34951480771, Monday to Friday (9 to 17 hrs)
All doubts and especially complaints and suggestions will be addressed as quickly as possible, without exceeding in any case the deadlines established by current legislation.
Likewise, you will have proof of them by delivering a written receipt, on paper or on any other durable medium.
12. Protection of personal data
Land of Nature, S.L., is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, so you are provided with the following information of the treatment:
End of treatment:
Maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
· Account opening: when creating the user's account, his name, surname, phone number, postal address,
· Login: when the user connects to the website, he records, in particular, his surname, first name, access data, usage data, location and payment data.
· Profile: the use of the services provided on the website allows you to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number.
· Payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card are recorded.
· Communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data relating to the user's communications are temporarily stored.
· Cookies: Cookies are used when using the site.The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies from the configuration of his browser.
Use of personal data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the services of the website available to them, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
· access and use of the website by the user;
· management of the operation and optimization of the website;
· verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
· proposal to the user of the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
· implementation of user support;
· personalization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
· fraud prevention and detection, malware (malicious software) management and security incidents;
· management of possible conflicts with users;
· the sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
· when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial entities with which it has entered into contracts;
· when the user posts publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
· when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access their data;
· when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services.These service providers have limited access to user data, in the context of the provision of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
· if required by law, the Website may transmit data in order to file claims against the Website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Security and confidentiality
The website applies organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access.However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and that the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementing user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by directing their request to the following address Calle Latvia, Nave 16, P.I. San Pedro de Alcántara, 29670, Marbella, Malaga, Spain or to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
13. Contract language
These general conditions of sale are written in Spanish.In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, the Spanish text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
14. Applicable law
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.